Registration, Payment and Booking Procedure
On receipt of the registration form we will send you confirmation of your place on the selected course and an invoice for the fees. The cost of booking accommodation must be paid directly to the provider. Changes related to the type and / or category of accommodation, should be made between the client and the provider. A credit card deposit of € 150 will be requested upon arrival. The deposit will be returned to the client, after having left the facilities in the conditions indicated in their contract.
To confirm your booking you should pay 20% of the total amount within 7 days of receiving the invoice. The final payment must be made three weeks before the beginning of the course.
How can I pay?
After receiving confirmation of your booking please send the deposit. If you prefer, you may pay the full amount for the course at the time of registration. The cost of the course must be paid in full at least 3 weeks before the date of your arrival.
1. Bank transfer: Make a bank transfer using the information given below. All transfers must clearly indicate the applicant’s full name and invoice number so that he or she can be easily identified for future reference.
- ACCOUNT HOLDER: Elvia Zaldívar
- BANK: Bankia
- ACCOUNT NUMBER / IBAN: ES62 2038 7291 7060 0016 3868
- BIC / SWIFT: CAHMESMMXXX
2. Paypal: You can pay the deposit as well as the total amount during the course registration on our website. You can also pay the remaining amount via Paypal. The following email address must be specified: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that 3% corresponding to the transaction fee will be added here.
Note: Co Co Lingua – Language School will not pay any bank charges and if they are outstanding at the start of the course you will be asked to pay them.
All cancellations must be made in writing. The cancellation date will be the date on which Co Co Lingua – Language School receives the written cancellation. We strongly recommend that you arrange insurance cover to protect yourself against the possibility of cancellation due to illness or accident
|Cancellation Fees (course and accommodation)|
|Up to 30 days before the beginning of the course||Deposit (minimum €150)|
|29 days to 14 days before the beginning of the course||50% of full payment|
|14 days’ notice or less||100% of full payment|
Tuition or accommodation fees are not refundable if a participant arrives late or wishes to leave a course that has already started or leaves accommodation that has already been occupied.
Co Co Lingua – Language School will not refund any fees due to absence or illness. The student must pay a €50 administration fee for each request for changing the course or the accommodation.
Students are not insured by Co Co Lingua – Language School against illness, theft, damage or loss of personal effects and Co Co Lingua – Language School accepts no responsibility in the event of such an occurrence. Personal insurance for the duration of your stay is therefore essential.
As an EU citizen you may be entitled to free medical treatment in Spain (please check before leaving your country). However, students are strongly recommended to take out full travel, health, money and baggage insurance in advance. EU nationals should also bring their EU Health Insurance Card (EHIC) or Form E 111.
Public holidays 2020
- 1st January;
- 09th and 10th April;
- 1st and 30th May;
- 12th October
- 1st November;
- 6th and 25th December.
Generally classes on these days are not made up. If two public holidays fall in the same week, then classes from one day will be made up. We are open all year. An additional fee will be charged for lessons at the weekend.
Students from EU countries do not need a visa to enter Spain. Students from non-EU countries may need a visa and should check with their nearest Spanish Embassy before booking. We will refund all prepaid money minus €150 for administration costs, on all visa refusals. You must send us official written proof of the visa refusal from the Embassy; otherwise no refund will be made.
Photos of students
During daily school life and extracurricular activities, we frequently take pictures or record videos of our students and the school. If students do not consent to pictures of them being published on our web page, social media channels or other media related to the school, they are expected to inform us in advance so that we can take it into account.
- Co Co Lingua – Language School reserves the right to refuse admission, or dismiss a student, in the event of misconduct, unsatisfactory attendance or unsatisfactory work, without a refund of fees.
- Travel and the cost of weekend activities are not included in the price.
- Absence from classes: In the group lessons, and courses for two students, missed classes will not be made up under any circumstances. For individual lessons students may make up a class but only by prior arrangement with the Academy.
- If there are only one or two students enrolled on a group course the course will normally still take place, however, we will reduce the course time to 75% (two students) or to 50% (one student) of the group time. Co Co Lingua – Language School decides if the course will take place in the morning or in the afternoon. This also refers to individual lessons.
- Our groups usually have a maximum of 6 students.
- If the school is closed due to meteorological warnings, the classes will neither be held nor be made up at a later date.