Registration, Payment and Booking Procedure
To confirm your booking you should pay 20% of the total amount within 7 days of receiving the invoice. The final payment must be made three weeks before the beginning of the course.
How can I pay?
After receiving confirmation of your booking please send the deposit. If you prefer, you may pay the full amount for the course at the time of registration. The cost of the course must be paid in full at least 3 weeks before the date of your arrival.
Please pay only by bank transfer:
Make a bank transfer using the information given below. All transfers must clearly indicate the applicant’s full name and invoice number so that he or she can be easily identified for future reference.
- ACCOUNT HOLDER: Elvia Zaldívar
- BANK: Bankia
- ACCOUNT NUMBER / IBAN: ES62 2038 7291 7060 0016 3868
- BIC / SWIFT: CAHMESMMXXX
Co Co Lingua – Language School will not pay any bank charges and if they are outstanding at the start of the course you will be asked to pay them. When we receive the payment or the payment confirmation we will confirm the reservation and send all the necessary information before the student’s arrival.
All cancellations must be made in writing. The cancellation date will be the date on which Co Co Lingua – Language School receives the written cancellation. We strongly recommend that you arrange insurance cover to protect yourself against the possibility of cancellation due to illness or accident
|Cancellation Fees (course and accommodation)|
|Up to 30 days before the beginning of the course||Deposit (minimum €150)|
|29 days to 14 days before the beginning of the course||50% of full payment|
|14 days’ notice or less||100% of full payment|
Tuition or accommodation fees are not refundable if a participant arrives late or wishes to leave a course that has already started or leaves accommodation that has already been occupied.
Co Co Lingua – Language School will not refund any fees due to absence or illness. The student must pay a €50 administration fee for each request for changing the course or the accommodation.
Students are not insured by Co Co Lingua – Language School against illness, theft, damage or loss of personal effects and Co Co Lingua – Language School accepts no responsibility in the event of such an occurrence. Personal insurance for the duration of your stay is therefore essential.
As an EU citizen you may be entitled to free medical treatment in Spain (please check before leaving your country). However, students are strongly recommended to take out full travel, health, money and baggage insurance in advance. EU nationals should also bring their EU Health Insurance Card (EHIC) or Form E 111.
Closed on public holidays 2018
- 1st and 6th January;
- 29th and 30th March;
- 1st and 30th May;
- 15th August;
- 15th September;
- 12th October
- 1st November;
- 6th, 8th and 25th December.
Generally classes on these days are not made up. If two public holidays fall in the same week, then classes from one day will be made up. We are open all year, including at Easter, except on Christmas holidays and public holidays as specified above.
Students from EU countries do not need a visa to enter Spain. Students from non-EU countries may need a visa and should check with their nearest Spanish Embassy before booking. We will refund all prepaid money minus €150 for administration costs, on all visa refusals. You must send us official written proof of the visa refusal from the Embassy; otherwise no refund will be made.
- Co Co Lingua – Language School reserves the right to refuse admission, or dismiss a student, in the event of misconduct, unsatisfactory attendance or unsatisfactory work, without a refund of fees.
- Travel and the cost of weekend activities are not included in the price.
- Absence from classes: In the group lessons, and courses for two students, missed classes will not be made up under any circumstances. For individual lessons students may make up a class but only by prior arrangement with the Academy.
- If there are only one or two students enrolled on a group course the course will normally still take place, however, we will reduce the course time to 75% (two students) or to 50% (one student) of the group time. Co Co Lingua – Language School decides if the course will take place in the morning or in the afternoon. This also refers to individual lessons.
- Our groups usually have a maximum of 6 students.
- If the school is closed due to meteorological warnings, the classes will neither be held nor be made up at a later date.